There are many ways to contribute to the DorkbotPDX community. Some of us are information junkies, so we have adopted a wealth of ways to share between ourselves and any passersby. Here are a variety of things you can do if you are interested in being a part of this crowd (we are most definitely non-exclusive!):
- Present on something interesting you're doing/working on/interested in at an upcoming meeting! Let Thomas or Jason know if you have some ideas.
- Sign up for the mailing lists.
- Join us on IRC.
- Sign up on this site and create a member page.
- Join the DorkbotPDX Flickr group and post pictures you think we should see. The last five of these will appear in the righthand sidebar of the site.
- Tag your del.icio.us posts with "dorkbotpdx" if you'd like others in the group to see them. You'll notice that these links appear in the low part of the sidebar of the site just like the Flickr pics.
- Sign up for our Vimeo group and share your Dorkbot videos.
- Best of all: join us at our bi-weekly meetings.
- If there's some other way you'd like to get involved or you'd like to make DorkbotPDX aware of something you're working on, feel free to contact us via any of these means.
One final note: please post comments where they are appropriate. If you just have general communication for the group, please post to the mailing list or join the IRC channel.