Learn the beginning basics of electronics as it applies to creating eTextiles by combining fashion and technology to create your very own light up cuff!
All experience levels for sewing and working with electronics are welcome!
- Where: Lovecraft, 421 SE Grand (look for the bright red door)
- Cost: $25 (The cost covers all supplies you'll need! Feel free to bring your own scissors and needle nose pliers if you'd like.) Cash and credit cards accepted.
- When: Sunday, June 24th. 4-6pm
- Space is limited, so please RSVP by email: CacophonousCreations@gmail.com
Supplies provided are:
- Non-conductive thread
- A beginner's cuff kit, which includes:
- Conductive thread
- Needle threader
- 1 LED
- Conductive fabric
- 1 Coin cell battery
Can't attend this time? Don't worry! This is the first of a monthly offering of workshops! Workshops will be held the fourth Sunday of each month at 4pm. Same blinky time, same light up channel.