(borrowed heavily from http://citizencodeofconduct.org)
This is part of the DorkbotPDX Code of Conduct.
The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable within our community:
- Discriminatory language or behavior.
- Insults related to technical skill, gender, age, sexual orientation/identity, race, religion, or ability.
- Physical violence or threats directed against another person.
- Posting/displaying explicit sexual or violent material.
- Doxing or doxing threats.
- Unwelcome recording (photo/audio/video).
- Unwelcome sexual attention or physical contact.
- Intimidation, stalking, threatening, or following (online or in person).
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Sustained disruption of community events, including talks and presentations.
- Participating in community events or engagement with community members after exclusion.