Skip to main content
- What: Learn about capacitive touch sensing, the same technology your phone's touch screen uses. In this workshop we will draw a sensor using a pencil and hook it up to a Teensy to light up LEDs and generate MIDI events.
- Instructor: Philip Odom
- When: Sunday June 29th, 1-5pm
- Where: Flux (412 NW Couch, #222) Goldsmith Building. Look for doorbell on wall for entry.
- Cost: $25
- Bring: Laptop with Teensyduino installed, soldering iron, wire cutters, usb mini cable, pencil
- Limited seating, RSVP: email@example.com