- Hello World - (Blink LED, Read Button Press)
- Parts: Student Pack, LEDs, buttons.
- Driving higher loads with transistors (RGB LED - [digikey:492-1179-ND] )
- Parts: Transistors, Resistors, RGB LED.
- Using shift registers with an 8x8 matrix.
- Parts: Shift registers, 8x8 matrix.
- Measuring resistance with a voltage divider (Thermister / Potentiometer)
- Parts: NTC Thermistor, Resistors, Potentiometer
- Measure temperature with an i2c thermometer ([digikey:TC74A0-5.0VAT-ND])
- Measuring capacitance (charge time, discharge time, LED Light Sensor)
- Driving an RC Car with an H-Bridge.
- Driving an LCD (Parallel busses, shift registers)
- PCB Fabrication.
- Copper, Acid, eye protection, gloves.
Breadboard based, or "shield" based?
$10-20 in parts per class.
- Jumper wires
..Get Xerox to partially sponsor? Maybe just to print datasheets?