Unfortauntely this workshop has been post-pwned due to mechanical issues, please come to Ctrl-H for a free Open Lab Sunday September 27th instead!
In this workshop we will build a "kicking legs" Halloween prop. These props are normally put under lawnmowers to simulate a lawn care accident. This project is based on a project by "Scary Terry", you can see the original here
. We'll play with linkages, servos, and microcontrollers.
Here's a quick video of the mechanism (not final though).
- Laptop with Teensyduino installed
- Phillips head screwdriver (electric is probably best)
- 2 wrenches, either 7/8", 11 mm, or adjustable
- A pair of socks, old shorts/pants, fake blood, etc for decoration.
- $35 for the kit. Comes with:
- Optional: Switches / sensors to trigger the kit
RSVP required! RSVP by emailing email@example.com
Sunday, September 27, 1-5pm at
Donate to Ctrl-H if you can!