Where: PNCA, NW 12th and Johnson
When: March 28th, 2010 1pm-5pm
What: OPEN LAB!
Bring your projects and work on them in a group setting. Bounce your ideas off other dorks. Void warranties.
We're treating this as kind of an un-workshop, which means its up to you to set the agenda. Reply to this post with your interests and try to get a group together to hack on them.
- Propeller hacking. I know from the PCB orders that we have a bunch of people geeking on the Propeller platform.
- PureData play. We have tons of PureData folks in the group. This would be a good place to get together and work on patches.
- Circuit board designing. The PCB order goes out the evening after this Lab, so if you want help with your design, this is a good place to get it.
- Arduino/Dorkboard/Teensy hacking.
- Soldering practice. I'll have a bunch of Drawdio kits available, if you want to practice your soldering skills. They have spots for both surface mount and through-hole components, so take your pick.
- Making things move. Messing with motors, servos, soleniods, etc. BYOMSSE (Bring Your Own Motors, Servos, Solenoids, Etc)